We're here for you.
Choosing the right high school is a major decision that spurs a lot of questions. Here are some of the most common questions we receive from prospective students and families. If your question isn't on the list, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.
- Does a student have to be Catholic to apply?
- How diverse is Xavier?
- How many students apply? How big is each incoming class?
- How can I afford a Xavier education?
- When is Xavier's Open House?
- What is needed to submit a complete application?
- Outside of grades, exam scores, and the teacher recommendation(s), do you consider anything else when looking at a student’s application?
- Does Xavier have an instructional support program for students with diagnosed learning needs? Do you need to submit your IEP, IESP, or 504 with the application if the student has one?
- To be admitted to Xavier, must a student take the TACHS exam?
- Does it matter where a student puts Xavier on the TACHS when listing the three high school choices?